Studio Policies, Rental Terms & Conditions
The Vintage Loft Studios and Creative Space can be booked for a variety of uses such as; Photo-sessions, Video-shoots, meetings, workshops, classes, and other small events as agreed upon. Your rental time includes arrival time, set up/set down time. Our staff will be visiting your studio rooms within 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Please see web-site for prices. The Studios will not be guaranteed until the Rental Agreement has been completed, and signed by the renter, and forwarded and received by The Vintage Loft. Please Note: We are on the 2nd floor and do not have an elevator. (due to the nature of the older building.) If you have any one coming in that will need assistance, we will help in any way we can.
Please be aware that if you have sound requirements for your session, we have other studios and another business below us. Sometimes sound (heat, a/c/ music) may be an issue and would be out of our control. If you are needing audio recording, we suggest booking the full studio and/or having mic system to speaker. We will always accommodate you the best we can.
We are located in downtown Whitby at 207 Dundas St. West on the 2nd floor above Pizza Nova. The entrance is on the east side of the building, enter our door labelled as The Vintage Loft and head upstairs to the 2nd Floor.
We have plenty of parking for you or your guests at no charge. Our lot is on the east side of the building. We share the lot with Pizza Nova.
Each renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the entryway, studios, washroom, floors, windows, doors, mirrors, walls, ceilings, props, and/or any equipment agreed upon. Each renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by the renters or by their clients, collaborators, or guests invited to The Vintage Loft by the renter. Full payment will be made within ONE MONTH of the when the damage was incurred.
Each renter assumes liability for injury of any persons they invite to the space, including but not limited to injury to guests attending photography sessions, meetings, workshops, classes and events.
The booking fee is non-refundable but will be offered studio credit if given more than 24 hours notice. Please be cautious of the time of year you book as the deposit is non-refundable even of your event is cancelled for reasons due to snow or rain. If less than 24 hours notice, you will be liable fo
Overtime is charged in 30 minute increments after 10 minutes past your end time and will be due at check out time.
Any guests renting the studios is responsible for observing the following guidelines. We appreciate your co-operation and ask that everyone respects the studios and leaves them clean and tidy in order to avoid additional fees. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF FUTURE ACCESS TO OUR STUDIO AND/OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
1. If you are expecting more than 8 guests at one time in your studio, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate the studio and flow in the common areas.
2. We ask that you and your clients bring inside shoes in order to keep our floors clean for you and other guests. We have studio slides for those that wish to use them.
3. Please note that all common areas are under video surveillance to ensure all of our safety and securities as well as studio policies are being met.
4. The individual who booked the studio must be the last person to leave as they are held responsible for the condition in which the room has been left.
5. We are pet friendly. Pets MUST be leashed or held while in our studio outside of the time they are being photographed. Client is responsible for any extra cleaning or damage a pet may occur. $50 cleaning fee will be applied to your account for accident clean up fee.
6. Please include makeup and hair in your booking time if it must be done onsite.
7. No explicit music please.
8. All items must be brought into the studio you are renting. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in common areas.
I the undersigned, agree to rules and regulations mentioned above in this document.
Thank you for choosing The Vintage Loft Studios and Creative Space